How you stage your property is a key factor to selling them quickly and in the highest possible price. From basic techniques such as keeping it clean and comfy to setting a relaxed ambience to all prospective homebuyers, the main trick is how to present it in the most homely fashion so as to give it an edge against the thousands of the home properties for sale in the Philippines. Whether it is a house in the suburbs, a city apartment or a posh PH condo that you have put out in the market, learn the ways to make it extra attractive to your future clients.
1. Paint it in warm, neutral colors that appeal to the mass. Each person’s taste in colors varies. Some may want brighter tones such as lime green and orange while others may like it pastel like light blue or baby pink. While white seems safest so they could easily envision their decors, opt for a more sophisticated backdrop in rich mid-tones – mocha or “greige”. To project an image of quality and neutrality, choose paints instead of wallpapers.
2. Consider flooring. Work on your floorings – give it thorough cleaning, steam-clean the carpets and refinish them as necessary. If your budget will allow it, select hardwood floors, ceramic tiles or stones for the kitchen, bathroom, living and dining rooms to maintain an elegant appearance. Let go of linoleums, they aren’t good options anymore. Place area rugs strategically if you can’t afford huge floor improvements.
3. Put life to your walls. Place a piece of artwork or design a painted accent wall to draw their eyes and pique their curiosity. Be mindful to notice if there are cracks on your walling as this may pose alert to potential buyers. Be detailed in self-inspection before you invite anyone for a tour.
4. Provide enough lighting all over the place. Open the curtains and blinds during the visit. Lighten up the surroundings by fixing those broken lamps and getting rid of the outdated light fixtures. No one would want to buy a residence that conveys a boring and gloomy atmosphere. Keep your porch lights on in the evenings for night visitors.
5. Balance out the furniture. Take note of the size of the rooms when you arrange them. Too little, too much, too small, too big is a definite no. Avoid a cluttered air by balancing them properly. Give the impression that they are all new, expensive and inviting. Style it in a manner that depicts plenty of space.